Saturday, June 12, 2010

.Lightning Unheard Voice



Hi bloggers ! Alia's here. Syarifah Alia Syed Anas.

Assalamualaikum & good morning. It's Saturday June 12, 2010 today. 

It's gonna be my first ever entry in my new blogging world. I'm a newbie & definitely need to learn more from all of u guys. Do support me.

http://syalialuv.blogspot.com

Yeah the world luv stands for Lightning Unheard Voice. Don't ask me why i chose it, where it came from. Because it just came out and i found it nice. Well that's the same happened to most song writer, the idea just came out, even when they're bathing. If they take them for granted, they'll be gone. am i right ajai,yuna,azmeer bla bla..? So learn to appreciate your instant idea.. ;p 

Don't laugh if mine is not as good as yours. If u don't mind, feel free to leave your link here as an exchange.. xoxo

My blog will be anything in genre, oops.. will the word best describe? oho, i think genre is better than scope. I've no string attached of what to write. If u guys feel offended, believe me it's all in coincidence. I don't mean it at all. I'm looking forward to create entry and receive a warm welcome from the readers especially you. Feel free to visit my blog okey. Love u all guys. Muuaahhxx.. xoxo




ermm..btw how do my new blog looks? nampak serabut tak? sorila, amateur's touch kan.. xoxo come guys rate it, over 10 how much would u gimme?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say u?